The road rules for the mountain, get to know them and educate your friends, its for your own safety
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Before starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to the Ski Patrol.
- Always use devices to prevent runaway equipment; you are responsible for possible damage or injury as a result of runaways.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings.
- Keep off closed trails and and closed areas.
- You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs
- You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safety load, ride and unload lifts, if in doubt, as the lift operator.