Temporary Accommodation Services Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is seeking a trustworthy and self motivated person to start immediately with experience in the Hospitality Industry; Hotel/Accommodation, Administration and Reservations
This position is currently a temporary position located in the remote town of Cabramurra, Full Time employment may be an option in the future.
Working hours are between Monday to Friday 4-5 days per week for four weeks. The position comes with staff accommodation and meals included during working days.
A brief Position Description – Accommodation Services Coordinator
• Arranging and coordinating of all accommodation requirements for visitors to Cabramurra Township, including internal and external customers
• Coordination and monitoring of the day-to-day cleaning and catering requirements via the booking system
• Providing daily reporting as required
• Administration of Tenancy agreements
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
• Excellent communication skills with credibility and the ability to generate trust and respect
• a polite and pleasant manner with strong customer service focus
• a high degree of integrity and a professional, impartial approach
• proficient computer skills and aptitude to further develop business application knowledge (e.g. RMS booking system)
• the ability to manage multiple email accounts
• the ability to maintain confidentiality in regard to all interactions with customers, and understanding and awareness of privacy legislation and requirements
Job Season: Summer
Skills / Qualifications: Drivers License
Accommodation provided?: Yes (provided by employer)
Transport to place of work required?: No (provided by job seeker)
If Part-time, how many hours per week?: 4 - 5 days per week, 4 weeks duration