Part-Time Bar Attendant / Catering Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cater Care are currently seeking an experienced Bar Attendant to join the team at Bistro 1488 in Cabramurra in NSW’s Snowy Mountains on a Permanent Part Time basis.
Must be experienced in all aspects of the Bar including opening and lock up and hold a current NSW RSA Certificate.
The key to our success is our people. Your role in this environment is to provide friendly, attentive and efficient service to our valued customers.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
Key Responsibilities include:
• Service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
• All aspects of bar work including opening and closing the bar
• Cleaning and changing beer lines
• General cleaning
• Friendly customer service
• Stocktake and restocking shelves
To succeed in this exciting role, you will need:
• Responsible service of alcohol
• Previous experience working behind a bar, cleaning and changing beer lines
• Well presented and excellent communication
• Strong OH&S awareness
• Available for 10day roster
Roster: 10 days on and 4 days off roster
Evening shifts 4.30pm – 10.30pm and 12.30pm- 10.30pm on Weekends
Benefits of Position:
• Subsidised Rent $30 per week for a single studio unit
• Great working conditions
• Part of a growing company
• Opportunities for further training
• Job Security
• On site Parking
If you are seeking a professional career, working in an Alpine Country Township this is the position for you!
To apply: please send your resume by clicking the apply for this job tab or apply via www.catercare.com.au
Cater Care values workplace diversity
Job Season: Winter, Summer
Skills / Qualifications: Drivers License, RSA
Accommodation provided?: Yes (provided by employer)
Transport to place of work required?: No (provided by job seeker)
If Part-time, how many hours per week?: 22- 28