Your staff accommodation may not be what you imagine, so be prepared.
There’s limited accommodation available in the Resorts and nearby towns so get in early to secure a bed.
The cost of accommodation is usually from $150+ per week.
Tips to help you get accommodation
- Apply for jobs with accommodation
- Save a money for a bond and a month’s rent in advance
- Secure accommodation before arriving; contact real estate agents
- Rent with friends
- Share a house with work friends
- Pay rent in advance
Helpful tips when you have accommodation
- Cook for your housemates
- Buy a month’s supply of noodles and dry food
- Bring your own linen, favorite pillow, warm soft blanket to curl up on the couch and indoor shoes
- Don’t leave the heater on in your accommodation; electricity costs a s… loads in regional Australia
- Put your name on your phone charger
- Bring your own travel mug for the trip up the mountain
Accommodation options in NSW Resorts