Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and other users or visitors to our website (in each case, referred to below as “you”):
1. All content appearing on our website (excluding material provided by Advertisers or Candidates) is the copyright of SnowyStaff or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws including the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and under international treaties.
2. The “SnowyStaff” is a trade mark and must not be reproduced without permission.
3. To the full extent permitted by law:the content appearing on our website and the services comprising or provided by us under or in connection with the site is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied; we limit our liability to you in connection with our service to: supplying the relevant Advertisement or service again; or payment of the cost of having the relevant Advertisement or service supplied again; we will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury in connection with the site;
4. We will not be liable for: any downtime, interruption to or inability to access our website; any inability to log-on or access your online account; any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made; any matter, circumstance or thing beyond our control (including, without limitation, interruption to or failure of the power supply, its IT systems or those of its IT or communications provider, strikes, lock-outs, or acts of God).
5. Nothing in the Terms & Conditions will exclude, restrict or modify any rights or remedies which you may have under any applicable Commonwealth, State or Territory legislation which under such legislation cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
6. Your use of this website and all of our legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and by using our website you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
7. Any provision of the Terms & Conditions which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will, as to such jurisdiction, be severed from the Terms & Conditions without invalidating the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions or affecting such provision in any other jurisdiction.
8. You warrant that in accessing or visiting our website or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
9. Any banner advertising or other advertising appearing on the sites does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by us as the advertiser or their products or services.
11. Each indemnity given by you under the Terms & Conditions is a continuing indemnity which shall continue upon expiry or termination of any contract with you. We may recover a payment under an indemnity given by you under the Terms & Conditions before it makes the payment in respect of which the indemnity is given.
By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Information on our website and in any of our publications should not be regarded as a substitute for professional, career, legal or financial advice.